Create a complete Video Entry System including a DVR and 2 CCTV Cameras!
- Up to 4 video inputs, 2 from a door cam and 2 from separate CCTV cameras plus 2 alarm inputs from devices such as a PIR.
- Extra video output for direct connection into a display or DVR.
- Slave output for video replication to 3 further Doorknox screens. 4 displays in total.
- Adjustable ringer volume on doorbell feature.
- 2 way intercom and call transfer possible between each camera and each display.
- Picture recording and saving of up 80 still shot images using the unit's built in memory slot for a 32GB SD card.
- Backlit panel to indicate operating modes.
- Handsfree mode on intercom
- Time & Date stamp
Use as a standalone system or connect to your DVR for 24/7 recording!
The latest range of DoorKnox video entry products provides a mix and match system with a choice of door cameras and attractive video displays to suit any home or business reception area.
DoorKnox works well as a standalone system and can be complemented with up to 2 extra CCTV cameras and alarm inputs or used in conjunction with an existing CCTV system thanks to a video output that allows the system to be recorded on a DVR.
Door camera options include 2 functional camera and push button designs (traditional or modern) plus a feature packed unit that boast keypad access pad and built in proximity ID card/tag reader. Display screens are available as 4", 7" or 10".